Sunday, July 29, 2012

August is Back to School Month

It's also Black Business Month. African-Americans owning school supply businesses should be particularly happy to see the page turn on the calendar.

In keeping with the Back to School theme, August is also National Truancy Prevention Month and Get Ready for Kindergarten Month.

Not enough Back to School stuff for you yet? Well, click here for more about Children's Eye Health and Safety Month and National Immunization Awareness Month.

That same link, however, will also give you information about Psoriasis Awareness Month, and National Breastfeeding Month.

August is Win with Civility Month -- but this is an election year. Don't get your hopes up.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The next time I read a blog, I hope that it doesnt disappoint me as much as this one. I mean, I know it was my choice to read, but I actually thought youd have something interesting to say. All I hear is a bunch of whining about something that you could fix if you werent too busy looking for attention.

The Curmudgeon said...

Well, gee, thanks. Whining? What blog were you reading?